Friday 1 August 2014

A Couple Of MAC Bargains...

Hey everyone!

So yesterday, me and my family took a trip to York for the day and on the way home we called at York Designer Outlet (much to my excitement) and the first shop I stumbled across was The Cosmetics Company! If you don't know what this shop is, it is basically a shop which sells higher end brands of cosmetics at a cheaper price! As soon as I walked through the door, the first thing I saw was the word MAC!!! I practically ran across the shop as I could see there was a large selection of MAC products to choose from and was extremely excited! In the end, after about 20 minutes browsing through all of the products, I purchased a lipstick and a paint pot. The lipstick which I chose is a Rich Lipstick in the shade Dreaminess. It is a gorgeous nudey pink shade which smells incredible, like strawberries and cream, mmm!! Now the second product which I bought is probably one of the most talked about MAC products out there and has been on my MAC wishlist for a long time now! You will understand why I was so excited when I saw this in the shop and why I just had to purchase it! It is the MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre (eeeee!), a makeup artist/Youtuber/ bloggers best friend in the beauty world!

Rich Lipstick - Dreaminess
RRP - £20
I Paid - £14

Paint Pot - Soft Ocre
RRP - £15.50
I Paid - £10.50



Dreaminess

Soft Ochre


Let me know in the comments below if you have either of these products and what you think of them!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






3 comments:

  1. I've heard of the Soft Ochre Paint Pot so many times and you got it for such an amazing price! I love the lipstick colour too x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a bargain, I just couldn't resist! I have now been using it for a couple of days and can't get enough of it, its INCREDIBLE!! xxx

      Delete
  2. Hiya! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award!

    Check the details here! http://gembolini.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/liebster-award.html xx

    ReplyDelete