Monday 4 August 2014

NOTD #7

Barry M Gelly Hi Shine - Papaya




Well, where to start with this nail polish; I absolutely LOVE it! It is such a gorgeous coral/orange shade, which makes your skin look super tanned! As soon as I spotted it on the Barry M stand, I just had to buy it. It is part of their Gelly Hi Shine range, which I am a little obsessed with anyway, so it is the perfect nail polish for me! It is super opaque and I only had to apply two coats to achieve the look above. It also drys quickly which is ideal, when you are as impatient as I am when waiting for nail polish to dry! It is so shiny, and unlike many other nail polishes, the shine stays for pretty much as long as you have the polish on your nails; AMAZING!! It is such a summery shade and is perfect for this time of year; it is a definite must have!

What do you think of this nail polish? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour. I've never tried any Barry M polishes but they seem to be really good x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! Honestly, you should really try one, you will definitely become a little obsessed with them as I am, I'm sure! xxx

    ReplyDelete