Monday 2 June 2014

May Fashion Haul

Hey everyone!

So, recently I've had a bit of a creative block, due to one thing or another, and haven't posted for a while (sorry)! However, over the month of May, I appear to have bought quite a few new items of clothing and accessories, oops... so thought I would do a post on them all to share with you. Here are the items I purchased over the month of May...

Clothes
H&M




Primark






Miss Selfridge


Next


Accessories
Primark



eBay


New Look


River Island


So those are the things which I purchased over the month of May! What do you think to the items above? What are your favourite fashion items from the month of May? Let me know in the comments below. 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment