Wednesday 4 June 2014

NOTD #5

Essie - Smokin' Hot



Well I thought it was about time that I did another NOTD post for you. After recently discovering a shop that sells Essie nail polishes at a reduced price, every time I go in I seem to pick up another new one (even though I always tell myself I have enough already)! This one caught my eye as soon as I saw it and I just couldn't leave without it! It is the most gorgeous brown/grey colour and I know it's a little dark for this time of year, but I think it is a shade which can be worn all year round! However, saying that, it is quite an appropriate colour for the typical British weather we are having at the minute. It is a highly opaque shade and I only applied two coats to cover my nails. I would highly recommend this shade to anyone; I absolutely love it and I can see it being one of my favourites for a long time!

Have you tried this nail polish? If so, what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below! Also, what is your favourite Essie shade? 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated! 






2 comments:

  1. What a great color and definitely one for year round! I like that the color is dark and stands out in a good way!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is definitely one of my favourites!! xx

    ReplyDelete