Saturday 7 June 2014

Review | Tanya Burr Lipgloss

 Hey everyone!

So this post is probably one of my favourites to write so far! I have been pretty obsessed with the Tanya Burr range since it was released and am really excited to write this post. I only have two lipglosses so far, but I absolutely LOVE them! I was really unsure which to purchase first because I love every single colour of lipgloss in the collection; but I decided to purchase two quite subtle shades to be on the safe side to start with. As soon as I applied the lipgloss I knew it was the one for me! The first lipgloss I have is 'Afternoon Tea', a beautiful pinky nude shade and the second is 'First Date', a gorgeous baby pink shade. Both lipglosses are super easy to apply and can be built up on the lips to the coverage and colour you want to achieve. They are long wearing, not sticky and are highly pigmented. They also smell absolutely gorgeous, like strawberries and cream (always a good thing)!! The whole collection of lipglosses ranges from bright colours to neutral colours, so there is something for everyone!


Left: First Date | Right: Afternoon Tea


Top: First Date | Bottom: Afternoon Tea

First Date

Afternoon Tea

Left: First Date | Right: Afternoon Tea

The whole collection by Tanya Burr is amazing and I can't wait to purchase more lipglosses and try out the nail polishes! I would highly recommend these lipglosses to anyone; they are gorgeous and very reasonably priced! Which Tanya Burr lipglosses do you have? Which is your favourite shade from the collection? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try out these, but since I live in the United States so I haven't gotten around to ordering them. I love these two shades and also want to try Aurora. Great post!

    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get some ordered! They are so worth the money! I also want to try Aurora, that it the next one on my list! Thanks x

      Delete
  2. I have Afternoon Tea too and it's such a gorgeous colour! The glosses really are super pigmented and smell amazing x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love it! It is such a gorgeous nude shade, perfect for this time of year! The smell is probably my favourite thing about them! x

      Delete
  3. I've been really wanting to try her lip glosses they all look so beautiful, and after reading your post I really want to try the afternoon tea, looks gorgeous!!!
    xx Amber

    www.ambermagus.ca

    ReplyDelete