Tuesday 10 June 2014

NOTD #6

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro - 270 Steel Grey




Well, I am quite funny when it comes to nail polishes; I go through phases of  liking certain types of colours for a length of time, like pastel shades or darker shades, but at the moment I am a little obsessed with nudey/browny/grey shades. This nail polish has quickly taken place as my favourite nail polish in my whole collection! It is the most gorgeous browny grey colour and the formula is incredible! It is such a highly pigmented shade, but is not thick at all! It goes onto the nails perfectly and drys so quickly! I only had to apply two coats to achieve the look above and I love it! It is the perfect shade for this time of year to pair with any brightly coloured outfit and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

What do you think of this shade of nail polish? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated! 






4 comments:

  1. I also go through phases of liking different colours. This looks like a gorgeous shade, would be perfect for Autumn x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can't wait to wear the nude and darker shades in Autumn/Winter! xx

      Delete
  2. I love this shade, I'm sure a huge fan of grey on nails, so CUTE!!

    xx amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is such a flattering colour, especially with a nice tan! xx

      Delete