Sunday 8 June 2014

Review | L'Oreal Glam Bronze

Hi everyone!

Well I don't know where to start with this bronzer; I am pretty obsessed with it! I have always struggled with bronzers, sometimes opting to just not wear one because the tone wasn't right for my skin. Bronzers which I have had in the past have either been too orange or not pigmented enough to even see on the skin, but this one is just perfect. It is a silky finish bronzer in the most gorgeous sun kissed tan shade. It just adds a natural glow to the skin and is ideal for contouring. It is long lasting and doesn't need to keep being re-applied throughout the day. It is the ideal compact bronzer, which comes with a mirror and brush (which I don't personally use, but it's a nice extra touch). The packaging is one of my favourite things about this product as it is rose gold, who doesn't love rose gold right?! Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and have used it every single day since purchasing it! For only £7.99, it is the ideal bronzer to have in your makeup bag!





Golden Bronze 6

I would highly recommend this product to anyone, I absolutely love it! Have you tried this bronzer? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciate!






No comments:

Post a Comment