Tuesday 29 April 2014

Favourites | Spring Nail Polish

Hey everyone!

I just thought I would do a quick post for you today to show you what nail polishes I am absolutely loving for this time of year! As you will be able to tell, all of my favourites at the moment are all pasteley (think I just made that word up!) shades, which are ideal for Spring time and even leading into Summer! My current favourites are Essie and Rimmel; I just LOVE both these brands! All five of these nail polishes are very opaque, requiring only two cotes and they all dry extremely quickly; always a good thing!



Essie - Cute as a Button

Essie - Rock the Boat

Rimmel - Breakfast in Bed

Rimmel - Marshmallow Heaven

Rimmel - Ring a Ring o'Roses

These nail polishes are perfect for the Spring and I absolutely love them all! I would highly recommend all five to anyone who wants to brighten up their nail polish collection! 
What's your favourite nail polish for this time of year? Let me know in the comments.
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I've nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award :) xxx

    steviefrancesthorp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie Cute As A Button, it's such a gorgeous coral shade x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete