Monday 7 April 2014

MAC Collection

Hi everyone, 

So I've been wanting to do a collection post for a while now but wasn't really sure what to base it on. Recently, my MAC collection has been growing so I thought I would share it with you! I absolutely adore MAC products and if I had an unlimited amount of money, MAC is where I would spend it!! The products are that little bit more pricey than drugstore makeup, but they are definitely worth the money! They last such a long time, so you can justify spending that little bit more. My collection is not the biggest and there are many, many more MAC products that I have my eye on (sorry in advance bank account), but for now, this is my collection...


Lipsticks

Top Left to Right: | Cremesheen - Creme Cup | Satin - Snob | Amplified - Saint Germain |
Bottom Left to Right: | Lustre - Lovelorn | Satin - Pink Nouveau | Sheen Supreme - Royal Azalea |

Lipglass

Saint Germain

Studio Fix Fluid - SPF 15

NC15

Mineralize Skin Finish

Soft and Gentle

Pearlmatte Face Powder

Pink Buttercream

Mineralize Eyeshadow

Fireside

So that is my current MAC collection! I would highly recommend to anyone who has never tried MAC products before, to go straight out and buy them, they are amazing! I love every single MAC product I own and cannot wait to buy more! Let me know in the comments below if you own any of the products above? What is your favourite MAC product and what would you recommend? 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






1 comment:

  1. I recommend the prolong wear concealer! The best concealer ever and works lovely with the studio fix foundation! Also try the new alluring aquatic range lipsticks, they are gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete