Saturday 5 April 2014

NOTD #4

Essie - Under Where?




I absolutely love this shade! It is the most gorgeous lilac toned purple nail polish and it is ideal for this time of year. I had been wanting a pastely purple colour for ages, but hadn't been able to find the right colour for my skin tone. That was, until I went for a trip to my local designer outlet, and noticed a new makeup shop! You can imagine my excitement as I ran through the doors, where right in front of my eyes, I saw the word ESSIE!! I grabbed a basket and headed straight to the stand, where I realised that I couldn't afford every single nail polish on the stand, so just settled on two; this was the first and the second I'll leave as a surprise for a future NOTD! At just £4.99 each, instead of £7.99RRP, I just couldn't resist! I would highly recommend this nail polish; it applies to the nails so easily and dries very quickly. It is also very opaque meaning I only had to apply two coats! It is a must have, so go out, buy it and add a pop of colour to your Spring outfits!

Let me know in the comments below if you have this nail polish and what you think of it! What is your favourite Essie nail polish colour? And which one would you recommend for me to try?
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment