Monday 31 March 2014

Everyday Makeup

Hey everyone!

So today, I thought I would share my current everyday makeup with you. This is my go to makeup, which never leaves my makeup bag...






Face
| Benefit - Porefessional Face Primer | MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 - NC15 | Collection - Concealer - Fair 1 | Rimmel - Stay Matte Powder - 005 Silky Beige | FCUK - Bronzer | NYX - Blush - 06 Peach | MAC - Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft and Gentle |

Eyebrows
| Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil - 002 Hazel |

Eyes
| Rimmel - Scandaleyes Mascara - Extreme Black | Inglot - Eye Pencil - Black |

Lips
| Nivea - Lip Balm | MAC Lipstick - Cremesheen Creme Cup | Revlon - Colourburst Lipgloss - 042 Bellini |

Let me know in the comments below if you use any of the products above and what you think of them? What is your everyday makeup?
Also please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment