Friday 7 March 2014

Review | MAC Studio Fix Fluid

Hi everyone!

So today I am reviewing the MAC Studio Fix Fluid, SPF 15, which I have had for nearly two months now. I had been wanting to buy this foundation for a long time, but with the quite steep price tag, compared to drugstore foundations, I was a little reserved about purchasing it. However, for my birthday, back in January, I received a voucher to spend at Debenhams and I just couldn't resist! I went into my local Debenhams and got the shade matched to my skin tone, which turned out to be NC15. I have used this foundation every single day without fail since buying it and I am certainly not disappointed; I absolutely love it! It is such a high coverage foundation, eliminating all of my blemishes and evening out my skin. Also, having SPF 15 helps protect the skin in the sun, which is always a bonus! I apply the foundation all over my face and set it with my powder; I find it looks pretty much the same at the end of the day as it did at the beginning, which is what everyone wants, right? As I said before, I have been using this product for nearly two months now and still have about a quarter of the bottle left, so it's definitely worth the money! I will for sure be running back to buy another bottle as soon as it has all gone!




(Top - Before, Bottom, After)

I love this foundation and would highly recommend it to anyone! Let me know in the comments below if you have this foundation and what you think of it? What other high end foundations can you recommend? 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment