Thursday 20 March 2014

NOTD #3

Rimmel London 60 Seconds Rita Ora - 873 Breakfast in Bed



Well this is the most gorgeous mint colour nail polish I have ever seen! As soon as I spotted it on the Rimmel stand, I knew I needed it to add to my huge collection; because you can never have enough nail polishes, right? Well that's what I keep telling myself anyway! The previous NOTD post I did was also on Rimmel's 60 Second range and I simply cannot fault it! They are the most gorgeous and easy to apply nail polishes and definitely dry in 60 seconds, which is probably the best thing about them for an impatient person like me! This is an absolutely gorgeous colour for Spring and Summer; instantly adding a pop of colour to any outfit! For all of you who want a stunning pastel colour nail polish, without breaking the bank, then this is a must! Priced at just £3.69, you can't go wrong!

Have you tried this nail polish? What do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment