Saturday 22 March 2014

Newest Beauty Buys

Hey everyone!

So over the past week or so, I have purchased a few new beauty products (ooops!) so I thought I would share them with you. I had been wanting a few new bits, so decided to go out and spend some more of my money! As of yet I haven't tried any of the products, so I'm just going to share some pictures of what I have bought and then maybe do some more posts where I'll review the products when I've tried them out.
Here are my newest beauty buys...



Essie Nail Lacquer



Primark Beauty - Liquid Eye Liner


Rimmel - Lasting Finish Colour Rush


Left: 220 Rumour Has It | Right: 110 Make Me Blush

NYX - Xtreme Lip Cream

02 Candy Land

HD Brows - Brushes


 Left: Concealer Brush | Right: Angled Eye Shading Brush

So those are my recent beauty buys. If you would like to see any reviews on the products above, let me know in the comments below! Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of them?
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






6 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try the nyx lip creams, did you buy it online or does somewhere in the UK finally sell it in stores? Lovely post by the way, also started following you on Bloglovin! x

    littlemisspaige28.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next sell them now!! Was so happy when I found out, ohh thankyou xxx

      Delete
  2. I recently purchases Essie's Rock The Boat, have you noticed it has a really pretty and subtle silver shimmer in it? Also lovely post might have to try some of the nyx glosses now
    Beth xx

    http://readingsomethingneweveryday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the blue is such a gorgeous colour! Yes you should definitely try the NYX range, I love it!xxx

      Delete
    2. Ive heard so many great things about the NYX line expect I don't know where to purchase them from :(
      also i've just started following you on bloglovin' I love your whole blog xxx

      Delete
    3. Next stock the NYX range now!xxx

      Delete