Monday 10 March 2014

Favourites | MUA Collection

Hey everyone!

So this post is all about my favourite MUA products. If you have never heard of MUA (Makeup Academy), it is a low cost makeup brand available only on their own website and in Superdrug stores. I first discovered the brand at the end of last year and have loved it ever since! It is so cheap and affordable and great quality for the price you pay. I would highly recommend it to anyone! Here are my favourite products from the brand... 


Eyeshadow Palette - Undressed

Eyeshadow - Top Left - Shade 22-Pearl, Top Right - Shade 17-Matt, Bottom Left - Shade 24-Pearl, Bottom Right - Shade 16-Matt

Colour Blast Eyeshadow Tint - Stay

Powerbrow Shape + Highlight - Mid Brown

Bronzer - Shade 3

Blush - Bon Bon

Lip Liner - Softly Lined

My personal favourites from the range are the single eyeshadows! They are so easy to apply and are highly pigmented. They are great for just applying all over the eyelid if you simply don't want to bother with the full, out there eyeshadow look! The undressed palette is gorgeous for creating a smoky eye effect, whether it be a pink smokey eye or a natural smokey eye, you can get lots of different looks from the palette! The eyeshadow tint is one of my latest products to the collection and I absolutely love it! I use it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them up, which is a great look for Spring time. The powerbrow is a soft texture eyebrow pencil which glides onto the eyebrows so easily and comes with a browbone highlighter, to add even more depth to the look! Both the bronzer and the blusher together give the face a natural glow. Neither are highly pigmented, but both can be built up to create the look you want, whether it be subtle or more dramatic! I had been wanting to try a lip liner for a long time, but really wasn't sure whether they would be for me. I decided to buy an MUA one as they are so cheap and I'm so glad I did! It is the perfect shade for me as I mainly wear light pink lipsticks, and this simply adds more depth and texture to the look.

So those are my favourites; what are yours from the MUA range? Do you own any of the products above? What do you think of them? What would you recommend for me to try from the MUA range? Let me know in the comments below.
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment