Friday 14 March 2014

Make a Statement

Hey everyone!

For the past six months or so, I have been pretty obsessed with statement necklaces! I own so many different ones, but mainly stick to just five in particular. I love pairing them with a jumper or a top to add a bit more sparkle and jazz it up a bit; its such a simple thing to do, but it changes the whole look of an outfit! Every time I see a new one in a shop or magazine, I just want to buy it, but I don't think my bank balance would thank me! I've got to the point now where I think I've got enough statement necklaces to last me a lifetime, so thought I would share my favourite five with you.


Primark

Matalan

Primark

Primark

H&M

So those are my favourite statement necklaces! What's your favourite out of the five above? Let me know in the comments below.
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!



No comments:

Post a Comment