Saturday 1 March 2014

Monochrome

Hi everyone!

So basically, this is just a quick post about some of the black and white tops that I've been loving recently! A couple of days ago, when I opened my wardrobe, I realised that I own kind of a lot of black and white tops; from blouses, to vest tops to crop tops. I have been wearing them a lot recently, as they basically go with anything and they are all so comfy! Here are my favourite monochrome tops...

Boohoo - £16.00

Primark - £10.00

Primark - £10.00

Primark - £4.00

New Look - £9.99

New Look - £9.99

Next - £6.50

So those are the black and white items that I have been loving recently! I may do a post about the brighter range of tops that I own including pastel shades; let me know in the comments below if you would like to see that! 
What are your favourite monochrome items? Do you own any of the tops above? If so, what do you wear them with?
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment