Wednesday 26 February 2014

NOTD #2

Rimmel London 60 Seconds - 503 Mind the gap, Victoria



I have been wanting a baby blue nail varnish for ages, but never got round to actually buying one; until now! I was browsing through the makeup stands in Superdrug the other day , as I do on a regular basis, and out of the corner of my eye spotted this beauty. I didn't want a blue that was too pale that it made my skin look even paler than it usually does and I didn't want a blue that was too dark, so this was right up my street! I applied two coats as it was quite opaque after only one, but it dried so quickly! I have had many of the Rimmel 60 Seconds range in the past, but this one by far is my favourite! It is super shiny and a great colour to go into spring!

Have you tried this nail varnish? Let me know in the comments below. What is your favourite colour nail varnish? What's your favourite brand?
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!





1 comment:

  1. It's such a pretty blue - the only thing I don't like about it is that it starts to chip quite quickly on me, but it's not going to stop me wearing it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete