Wednesday 12 February 2014

NOTD #1

Rimmel London Salon PRO - 402 Urban Purple





Well I absolutely love this shade of nail polish and I'm obsessed with Rimmel, so this is perfect for me. It is the ideal shade to add a pop of colour to any outfit; it's not too 'in your face' bright, but one that people still notice and say 'ooo, I like your nails'! It also helps add a touch of colour to brighten up these dull and miserable days which we are having at the minute! Rimmel nail polishes are amazing; this one in particular is super opaque (although I do always apply a second coat) and can be applied to the nails in just two strokes. It also drys super quick, which is a MUST for me as I am the most impatient person ever when it comes to letting my nail polish dry!! I would definitely recommend you go out and buy this product; you will not be disappointed!

Please let me know what you think of this nail polish in the comments below and if you have used this product, let me know what you think! Also, can you recommend any different nail polishes for me to try?
Please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated! 






No comments:

Post a Comment