Tuesday 4 February 2014

Lipstick Collection

Hi everyone!

So I wasn't really sure what to do for my first beauty related post and then it clicked. Why not do a lipstick collection? I have so many lipsticks ranging from higher-end ones to drugstore ones, so why not let you all take a look; here goes...


Higher-end Lipsticks
MAC, Inglot and YSL



From right to left: MAC: Pink Nouveau/ Lovelorn/ Snob/ Saint Germain/ Creme Cup/ Azalea/ Inglot: 142/ 61/ YSL: 7.
Drugstore Lipsticks

Revlon and Topshop



From left to right: Revlon: Sweet Tart/ Strawberry Shortcake/ Cotton Candy/ Topshop: Brighton Rock/ Boom Boom.

Rimmel




Left to right: Heartbreaker/ Firecracker/ Pink Blush/ Kate 05/ Kate 16/ Kate 03/ As you want Victoria/ Oxford Street Fuchsia.

Collection


Right to left: Valentine/ Sweet Tart/ Passionfruit/ Bubblegum/ Vintage Rose.

Lipstick Storage



Lipstick holder: eBay


So... that is my lipstick collection! 
Personally, the MAC lipsticks are my favourite; they are my every day go to lipsticks, closely followed by Rimmel! Both brands are so easy to wear; I would highly recommend them to anyone. The collection lipsticks are probably my least favourite, as to maintain the colour, you have to keep reapplying throughout the day. Obviously, the award for the nicest packaged lipstick would go to YSL. This lipstick is absolutely flawless, it simply can't be faulted!

I hope you enjoyed this post and have maybe got some ideas of lipsticks you now wish to go out and purchase (sorry about that, aha!).
Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below and please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated.








1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! Check out my post for more info! http://amydollll.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award_5.html?m=1 xxx

    ReplyDelete