Monday 17 February 2014

Fashion Haul

Hey everyone!

So, over these past couple of weeks, I have gone a little crazy and splurged out on quite a few items! There were some things which I had had my eye on for quite a while, so finally decided to just purchase them; but along the way, kind of found some other things to buy too (naughty me!). I thought I would just share with you what I have bought, so here goes...

Primark


Black Skort - £10.00

Black and White Spotty Blouse - £10.00

Pink Blouse - £8.00

Cream Scarf - £4.00

Black Jelly Sandals - £4.00
New Look

Pink Textured Boxy Top - £12.99

Stripe Boxy Jersey Top - £9.99

Coral Sandals - £7.99

Next

Grey Jeggings - £22

 Black Spotty Vest Top - £6.50

Grey Metal Hobo Bag - £34.00

So those are the items that I recently purchased and I absolutely love them all! They're all so easy to wear and I'm a little obsessed with black, white and baby pink at the minute (as you can probably tell). These items are ideal for going into spring and both pairs of shoes will be put away for the summer; I think it's a little too cold for them at the minute, but I just couldn't resist buying them!

Let me know what you think of the items above and which ones you would buy! 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!








No comments:

Post a Comment