Monday 24 February 2014

It's All About The Orange!

Hi everyone!

This is just a quick post about two lipsticks that I'm loving at the minute. Orange lipsticks are really in for this Spring and Summer and these are two that I have been using quite a lot and will be taking into the Spring and Summer with me! The first one is Rimmel London - 16 Kate, which is coral colour with a pink undertone and the second one is Rimmel London - 214 Firecracker, which is a red toned orange. Both colours are ideal for Spring and Summer and brighten up any makeup look!



Rimmel London - 16 Kate


Rimmel London - 214 Firecracker

Right - 214 Firecracker, Left - 16 Kate

Let me know if you have tried either of these lipsticks and what you think! Can you recommend and good orange toned lipsticks for me to try?
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







No comments:

Post a Comment