Friday 21 February 2014

Take a Look Inside...

Hi everyone!

Well I wasn't really sure what to do for this post at all. I have quite a few ideas for upcoming posts, but need to take the time to do some planning and picture taking (which I haven't had chance to do yet). Anyway... after having a quick think, I decided I would show you all some snaps of my room! If you're nosey like me, then I'm sure this will be right up your street. I absolutely love getting inspiration from other people's pictures for my room and I hope this post can give you some inspiration (and if not, then enjoy being nosey, aha!).













I hope you enjoyed this post! If you would like to know where any of the items in my room are from, please leave any comments or questions below! Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!





2 comments:

  1. Your room is lovely, it looks so cosy. I love the shelf next to your wardrobe, and the little white pots. I've been intending to pick some of those up from Wilkinsons for a while! Your blog is lovely, I'm now following you on bloglovin!

    Rose | Juxta-Rose

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks! :) I got all my pots from The Range and Ikea, I'm obsessed! aha! xxx

      Delete