Thursday 6 February 2014

NYC

Hey everyone!

I know this blog is called Laura Hartshorn: Fashion and Beauty, but I thought I would just share with you some photos from an amazing trip I went on at the end of last year (there is a little fashion and beauty involved too, I promise!). 


So, back in October 2013, I was lucky enough to go to New York with my boyfriend and his parents for his 21st birthday! It was the best experience of my life and I loved every second of it! We went for five days, Monday to Friday, leaving Heathrow airport early Monday morning and returning late Friday evening. As you can imagine we were extremely jet lagged, but couldn't wait to start exploring and also in my case, SHOP! 


I will let the photos show you the highlights of the trip...


Our hotel



Double Tree by Hilton, Times Square South.

Times Square and Broadway








Helicopter ride around the Big Apple






The Plaza

Lunch at the Plaza (The most expensive meal I've ever had! haha)

Central Park

Carriage ride around Central Park.

Empire State Building 

The Empire State Building at 7:00am!



Breathtaking view from the top.

9/11 Memorial


Fifth Avenue and Macy's




Favourite purchases!


I couldn't resist this Michael Kors Tote!


Mac, Inglot and YSL - Incredible!


Bits from the Disney Store in Times Square.

I had the most amazing time in New York and would highly recommend it to anyone! Even though it was so tiring, it was worth every penny. I would absolutely love to go back one day, as there was so much more to see that we didn't have time to fit in; but the five days that we did have there were the best five days ever!

I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it wasn't completely fashion and beauty related. Let me know what you think; feel free to leave any comments or questions , and maybe if you have been to New York, let me know what you got up to whilst you were there!
Also, please follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!









2 comments:

  1. Hi babe! Amazing blog you have. I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin'!! Take a look at our blog, would really appreciate it if you follow back.

    Wish you a wonderful day<3

    XOXO
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love New York!! Just been there :-) Cute bloggie, following now!

    Big kiss,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete