Sunday 23 February 2014

Review | NYX Blush

Hi everyone!

Well I'd been wanting a new blush for quite a while, but really wasn't sure what brand to go for! I'd heard a lot of good things and read a lot of great reviews about the NYX blusher's and when I realised that Next now stock the NYX range, I thought I would treat myself and see if they really are as good as they sound; and I certainly wasn't disappointed! I bought the blush in the shade 06 Peach, although it I wouldn't say it is a peach colour at all, it is more of a soft pink which adds a natural flushed glow to your cheeks. It is a soft, matte finish blush, with no glitter, which I absolutely love about it! It is not a highly pigmented blush but I really like that about this product, as you can build it up as you want. 



NYX Blush - 06 Peach

I have used this product every day since purchasing it, and would highly recommend it to everyone! Let me know if you have tried this product and what you think of it? Have you got any different blusher's that you can recommend for me to try? Let me know in the comments below.
Also please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!







2 comments:

  1. The only blush I use now is my nyx blush, but I have one called Angel, I love it! Guessing they're all amazing xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get over how good it is, definitely going to have to buy some more and will have to try Angel! xxx

      Delete