Thursday 13 March 2014

Review | Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara

Hi everyone!

Well I don't even know where to start with this product; I absolutely LOVE it! I have been using this product for over two years now and haven't looked back. I use it every single day without fail and if I was only allowed one piece of makeup for the rest of my life, this would be it! The wand applicator is very thick which I love, as it gets right between the lashes giving them a lot more thickness. I personally have quite long eyelashes anyway, but this mascara makes them super long! I have the shade Extreme Black and usually apply two coats for a bolder lash look. This mascara does not clump easily and I find that it can last me between one and two months; so with a price tag of just £6.99, you can't go wrong! 





I would highly recommend this product to everyone; I swear by it!
Have you tried this mascara before? What do you think of it? What's your favourite mascara? Let me know in the comments below. 
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog, please check it out and fill out the questions! x

    ReplyDelete