Wednesday 5 March 2014

OOTD #1

Hey everyone!

So I thought I would do my first outfit of the day post for you today! I have been wanting to do one for a while now, but haven't really had anyone around to take the photos for me. But today, with the weather being so gorgeous and springy, I managed to rope my boyfriend into taking a few snaps for me to post. So here goes...







Top - New Look
Trousers - River Island
Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge
Boots - River Island
Handbag - River Island
Necklace - Primark
Rings - Pandora

So that is my first OOTD; I hope you all like it! It is such a comfy, easy to wear outfit and perfect for this time of year, as it is starting to get slightly warmer.
Let me know in the comments below what you think of this outfit and if you have any of the items above. Would you wear this outfit? What is your favourite outfit to wear? 
Also, go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment