Tuesday 15 April 2014

Review | Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr

Hey everyone!

So recently I have rediscovered my love for eye shadow! I've never really been one for wearing too much eye shadow, if any in fact, but a couple of months ago I discovered the Maybelline Color Tattoo eye shadow pots and have been obsessed ever since! I first purchased Permanent Taupe, a matte beige/grey colour, to play it safe but I absolutely loved it so went out and bought three more, ooops! The other three which I have are, Pink Gold, a baby pink with a shimmer, On and on Bronze, a simple gorgeous bronze shade and Metallic Pomegranate, a red toned shimmer bronze. All four of these gel-cream eye shadows are highly pigmented and do not crease when on the eyelid, which is probably, for me, the best thing about them! They look great on their own all over the lid but also work amazingly as an eye shadow base! My favourite by far is On and on Bronze! I wear this almost every day all over the eyelid and is incredible for this time of year! When the sun catches it, it creates the most gorgeous bronze shimmer!




Top Left: 40 - Permanent Taupe | Top Right: 65 - Pink Gold | Bottom Left: 70 - Metallic Pomegranate | Bottom Right: 35 - On and on Bronze

Left to Right: Permanent Taupe | Pink Gold | On and on Bronze | Metallic Pomegranate

I absolutely love these products from Maybelline and would highly recommend them to everyone! Have you tried any of the eye shadows above? Or have you tried any different shades? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!





No comments:

Post a Comment