Monday 14 April 2014

Review | No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion

Hey everyone!

So today I am reviewing the No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion, which I have been using for around about a year now! I use it every single night without fail after removing my makeup and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. The bottle has a pump dispenser meaning no cleanser is wasted, so you can conveniently use as much as you like. I apply a small amount to a couple of cotton wool pads and that is enough for the whole face. I used to suffer quite badly with spots around my forehead and chin, but since using this product, apart from the odd spot every now and then, my skin has been as clear as anything. The No7 range caters for a variety of skin types from dry to normal to oily; my skin can get pretty dry at times so I picked up the cleanser for normal/dry skin and it suits me perfectly! It comes in a 200ml bottle so you get plenty for your money, and one bottle can last me between two and three months. This cleanser is only £9.50 a bottle and it is so worth the money; you can also usually get it on three for two in Boots and very often when you spend a certain amount in Boots, they give you a £5.00 off No7 skincare voucher, which makes it only £4.50 a bottle, which is such a steal! 





I absolutely love this product and would highly recommend it to everyone! Have you tried this cleanser and what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments below.
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment