Wednesday 23 April 2014

Mini Spring Fashion Haul

Hey everyone!

I thought it was about time I did a fashion related post rather than a beauty one for a change! So over the Easter weekend I went into my local town and accidentally ended up purchasing a few new bits... ooops! It didn't help that I'd just been paid either so I kind of went with the intention that I knew I had money and I would probably end up spending some of it, why not?! I recently had a massive clear out of my wardrobe and sent a couple of bags full of bits to charity, so I thought it was about time I added some new springy items to my wardrobe to brighten it up a little; because who doesn't need new clothes right? Here are the things I picked up whilst on my little shopping spree...

New Look




H&M




Primark


So those are the things that I picked up over the weekend and I absolutely love them all; I can't wait to wear them through Spring and into Summer! What's your favourite shop at the minute for Spring/Summer clothes? Let me know in the comments!
Also, please go and follow me on Bloglovin, it would be much appreciated!






No comments:

Post a Comment